I can not find projectbuilder

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac- macbook pro
I have installed the last version of Xcode but I can not find the assistant of projectbuilder or the familiar window.Could you help me how to find them and open?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
It should be in a folder named Developer/Applications at the top level of your drive.

Assuming you are running a recent version of OS X, you can search for XCode using Spotlight.

OP
Y
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac- macbook pro
sir, in the folder applications of developer there are the files:audio, dashcode, graphics tools, instruments, interface builder, performance tools, quartz composer, utilities and xcode but no project builder

OP
Y
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac- macbook pro
there is a file in :developer/makefiles/coreOS/PROJECTBUILDER/makefile.postable.comm on but it does not open it

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
XCode is the new ProjectBuilder. To get the old Project Builder will require installing an older version of the tool. I can't remember which version or when Apple stopped distributing it.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
XCode is the new ProjectBuilder. To get the old Project Builder will require installing an older version of the tool. I can't remember which version or when Apple stopped distributing it.

7 years ago according to the wiki

The Xcode suite, like Mac OS X itself, has its roots in technology from NeXT. Prior to the October 24, 2003 release of Mac OS X v10.3, Apple referred to the suite of tools as "Developer Tools". The Xcode IDE was developed from and superseded Apple's earlier IDE, Project Builder, which was inherited and rewritten from NeXT's IDE of the same name.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.