I Pad Shipping help Please!

Reaction score
I was dumb and did not order my I pad or pre ordered it days ago so now here i am on apples website and i am gonna order the 16 Gb 3g+Wifi right well i wanted to know if anyone knew how long it would take to ship to me ? Is there an option were i can buy over night shipping or is there only the free option?:eek:

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
You need to modify your shipping option during the checkout process...all options are available from free to overnight:

Apple Store (U.S.)

Hope this helps,

- Nick

OP
J
Reaction score
!

So it kinda did when i go to check out the I pad order it says
Standard Shipping — Free 5-7 days and does not alow me to click any other options like over night etc is the only shipping plan on the i pad 3g 5-7 days?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
you might be mixing the Availability with Shipping.

On the Apple Store Website it says that the 3G+WiFi will start shipping within 5 to 7 days. Free Shipping will probably add another 5 days, while overnight shipping will give you an extra day.

So you are looking at anywhere between 6-8 days if you choose overnight, and 10-14 days if you go with the free option.

Hope that clears it up for you.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
So it kinda did when i go to check out the I pad order it says
Standard Shipping — Free 5-7 days and does not alow me to click any other options like over night etc is the only shipping plan on the i pad 3g 5-7 days?

Normally most Apple products are "shippable" within 24hrs. Because the iPad is a "HOT" item at the moment...Apple probably has more demand than supply. So if you ordered an iPad today...it probably isn't even built yet...but would be in the next 5-7 days.

So if you upgraded to overnight shipping (for an extra cost of course)...you still wouldn't get the iPad for at least 5-7 days...if not 4-8 days.

I'm only guessing here...but maybe Apple is shipping the iPads that are ordered as fast as possible already (as quickly as they are manufactured)...so maybe there is no way of speeding up the shipping process.

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.