Safari Website Scripts Not Working.

Reaction score
Sorry if u posted it wrong but i couldnt see a safari section.

I have this really annoying problem with safari.
I cant order food, reserve cinema tickets, Watch screenshots of certain websites.
And all ordering related stuff.

It is quiet annoying because i need to switch to a normal desktop when i need to.

Is this website related as some websites give me a warning that it doesnt work on a Safari browser.?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Can you post the URL of one of those web sites you refer to so we can test it?

Regards.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
The first URL worked OK for me. (using Safari 4.05) The second really doesn't help because one has to login first. What I would suggest is to check with your ISP to see if there is any kind of restriction which would keep you from accessing the order section of the site.

Also, you might try switching to another web browser to see if you have the same problem. I would try Firefox as a start.

I'm assuming you're posting from either Canada or France.

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.