The New Guy....

L

LateNightGT

Hi guys,

I am a recent switcher. I think from time to time I still switch hit but I love my
new Powerbook!! I think it's one of the most awesome computers I have ever dealt with mainly because I don't have anything to deal with. Something that I do miss though is full screen on MLB.TV. I have googled this topic but can't seem to get it to work. Honestly I am just nitpicking and I am glad that I am now a "Mac Guy". Hope to learn more from the boards!!

Kind Regards,

LateNightGT

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual G5 powermac
is this via quick time? If so ud need QT pro for fullscreen.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
Mlb.tv doesn't use quicktime. I use mlb.tv with Real rather than WMP. If you ctrl click on the video you can select Play in Real Player and you can resize it any way you want....or you can just select play fullscreen. I prefer play in Real player because if I accidently quit safari i dont want to have to reopen everything

OP
L

LateNightGT

LateNightGT said:
Hi guys,

I am a recent switcher. I think from time to time I still switch hit but I love my
new Powerbook!! I think it's one of the most awesome computers I have ever dealt with mainly because I don't have anything to deal with. Something that I do miss though is full screen on MLB.TV. I have googled this topic but can't seem to get it to work. Honestly I am just nitpicking and I am glad that I am now a "Mac Guy". Hope to learn more from the boards!!

Kind Regards,

LateNightGT
trpn,

I have tried that Ctrl Click and opening it and RealPlayer. Unfortunately it gives me an error message. Is there something I am doing wrong??? Any help would be appreciated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
What error message are you getting?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.