Soo.. Just got an iPad

Reaction score
So guys/gals. I just got an iPad and am posting from it right now. I am really enjoying this thing. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Nice! Can't wait to get mine on Friday!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook
I went to Best Buy the other day to help my mom pick out a new laptop and quickly ventured off to the Mac section. I was never interested in them until I played with it. Now I'm dying for one.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15"
So guys/gals. I just got an iPad and am posting from it right now. I am really enjoying this thing. :)

attachment.php

ttiwwp.gif

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PC Baby!
Glad you are liking yours. I've had mine over 3 weeks now, and don't know how I got along without it....

OP
LogicBox
Reaction score
Its really an amazing device, ppl keep saying Oh thats just a big iPhone with out the phone, but it really is so much more than that. I just cant relay how it is haha. Im going to be showing it to my parents this weekend when I go over there. Hopefully I will change there minds about getting one for themselves.

Reaction score
You'll love it more every day. It's an incredibly useful device.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I went to Best Buy the other day to help my mom pick out a new laptop and quickly ventured off to the Mac section. I was never interested in them until I played with it. Now I'm dying for one.

I sort of feel the same way. I wanted one from the start, but I was never clamoring for it. Then I tried it out in person. Now I too am dying for one :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone 3GS
Getting mine tmmrw morning via UPS!
Gonna be looking out the window like a hawk for the truck.

Reaction score
I'm jealous :)

My fiancee and I just had our first child, so I couldn't even think about justifying a purchase like the iPad..

Especially since I have an iPod Touch, my MacBook, PS3, Sony Bravia, etc.. I wouldn't be a live long enough to use it! lol..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.