Motorokr S9-HD won't advance track on iPad

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
64GB WiFi iPad
I picked up the Motorokr S9-HD headphones yesterday. They paired just fine with my iPad and sound great! Volume control and pause/play work just fine. However, I can't get the forward track or backward track buttons to work.

Anyone else have these with their iPad and have the same issue? Is it just operator error?

Thanks!

Bruce

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
I picked up the Motorokr S9-HD headphones yesterday. They paired just fine with my iPad and sound great! Volume control and pause/play work just fine. However, I can't get the forward track or backward track buttons to work.

Anyone else have these with their iPad and have the same issue? Is it just operator error?

Thanks!

Bruce

It doesn't work at all. The iPod touch is the same way, but it would be nice to have that functionality.

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
64GB WiFi iPad
Do any BT headphones do this?

Are there any bluetooth stereo headphones that will allow track advance/reverse control for the iPad?

Thanks!

Bruce

Reaction score
I heard that it can be used for two device at the same time. is that right?
Can i use it also as a wireless hands free (for mobile phones)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.