Trouble downloading files on safari

Reaction score
I need some help.

I am having issues downloading files from the internet. I tried downloading firefor but it is not happening and i am tired trying and thought if someone can give me some advice to resolve the issue

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Details, please… details.

OP
B
Reaction score
Details, please… details.

What details you are looking for ... when i got to firefox.com and click on the download it goes to the download page and then nothing happens and i tried the same for yahoo messenger and same thing happens

this is the page where firefox download goes and nothing happens

http://3347-mozilla.voxcdn.com/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/3.6.3/mac/en-US/Firefox 3.6.3.dmg

If there are any specific details needed then please let me know and i will provide them to you

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
Open a Finder Window, go to the Sidebar and click on the Downloads section. The files may be there but wouldn't show up in Safari's Downloads window if you have Private Browsing turned on. If that is what happens it can look like nothing is happening. Especially if you have a fast connection.

OP
B
Reaction score
Open a Finder Window, go to the Sidebar and click on the Downloads section. The files may be there but wouldn't show up in Safari's Downloads window if you have Private Browsing turned on. If that is what happens it can look like nothing is happening. Especially if you have a fast connection.

Well i check everything you mentioned to me but nothing i am still not being able to download any files :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Has this always been a problem, or just started out of the blue? Do you have any plug-ins installed? Are you not able to download ANYTHING at all from anywhere?

OP
B
Reaction score
Has this always been a problem, or just started out of the blue? Do you have any plug-ins installed? Are you not able to download ANYTHING at all from anywhere?

Yes i am not been able to download anything and it happened recently only before i was able to download stuff but now nothing :( this is really frustrating because i cant even download yahoo messenger

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
I'm not sure I understand your usage of the term "download" real well. It's almost like you're saying that nothing will appear in your Safari window. Is it that no web page will completely load, or even start to appear?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.