iBlue (ipod with bluetooth)

M

Maccraft

Many people have wanted an iPod with bluetooth. I was expecting to see it in the iPod photo, well maybe it will appear in future iPods or in the 'mPod'. Any way until then I will be using this the 'iblue.' I bought mine on ebay for $99(australian dollar.)

b5_1.JPG

OP
I

iMe

Pretty cool...But I dont think Apple will put bluetooth capability inside iPods. It kinda goes against what the iPod is all about.

OP
M

Maccraft

How is it against what the ipod is about? I thought it would a lot more cool factor, however it would suck if you didn't want it and end up having to pay an extra $80. (thats about how much a bluetooth upgrade costs in australia.)

Reaction score
Only problem is; When I sync my dad's Treo 650 via Bluetooth, it is PAINFULLY slow. I'm talking 600/700 kB a sec. That's a terrible speed for transferring songs, compared to the iPod's firewire connection that I use. Maybe it's just me, or maybe it was because I was syncing it with a windows machine.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.