nice site. is it new

OP
P

powermacg4_450

Im spreading the word, some mac people Ive met on the net... ;)

we can get this place hopping in no time. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" iMac G4 800MHz 1GB RAM
Thanks for the support. I've already noticed an influx of users coming here. Again thanks for the help. I also just checked and, this place is ranked #8 on google with a search of "mac forums". So I hope to see a lot more people showing up. I am in the process of skinning, and adding stuff, so hopefully I will have this place pretty original, soon.

Again thanks for your support.....

OP
K

Kris

Emrys; The site is really cool. :) And the new default skin is original and very nice.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks!

The skin is not so original though. It is something I got from somebody else, but it is nice, and it is different. That's why I went with it. Hopefully, I will be able to skin the board myself soon. Invision takes a lot of getting used to. I have added some cool features that weren't available before such as :

Online/Offline status in the messages headers
and a few others I can't think of (which is bad :)) at the moment.
Working on integrating

Thanks for coming the boards, and I hope things get going as time progress's.

OP
K

Kris

Something I've noticed; you don't have any forum guidelines. Ok, maybe I'm 'old fashioned', but I do believe guidelines is good. I know you have a 'licence agreement' when you register, but it's still not quite the same thing. But it's your forum, your decisions - I don't mean to doubt your work, so don't get me wrong here. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yup... These are on the way... ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.