Accessories for 15" Macbook Pro?

Reaction score
Last weekend I bought my first ever, Apple Computer. I bought the mid range Macbook Pro 15" and I plan to use it for the next 4 years in college.

I was wondering what the staples are as far as accessories are concerned. I already purchased the Speck See-Thru Satin shell for it and I love it. In addition to that, I already have a monitor, keyboard, and mouse that I use when I am at home.

A few things that caught my eye were a keyboard protector from Moshi, or Rearth Verco, Protectors for where your palms rest, and a screen shield/protector.

What do you guys suggest/think?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
A good external hard drive and use Time Machine and maybe some small light weight
portable headphones for music enjoyment.

Reaction score
you are probably all set unless you want to get the keyboard protection, considering you are using an external keyboard at home it is not needed but your call...

OP
T
Reaction score
you are probably all set unless you want to get the keyboard protection, considering you are using an external keyboard at home it is not needed but your call...

Well I am debating, is it worth it to get a screen protector and a palm protector? I can't justify spending $20 on a sticker.

I would like to get a keyboard protector because I use my computer away from a lot, and I want to keep it nice. Who makes the best one?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
Keep in mind some of the heat escapes through the keyboard.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.