Little problem with ipad

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
My ipad seems to always go to the lock screen by itself, at least 8 times an hour! It doesn't show any notifications or anything. I thought I remembered there being a "wake on wifi" alert or something, but I can't seem to find it. Anyone else experiencing this? It's bugging me A LOT! Especially when I'm trying to sleep.

While I'm at it, is there a way to shuffle the songs in a playlist? I can get all the songs on my ipad to shuffle, but I just can't seem to find the shuffle button for playlists…it's gotta be somewhere…right?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PC Baby!
When there is no input from you for a certain amount of time (you set the time in settings/general/auto lock) it will turn off, and when you touch it again will be at the lock screen. Is that what you mean?

OP
iggibar
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
No, actually, my ipad will be docked, and it will just turn itself on and go to the lock screen, even though I didn't do anything.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.