Need help with my screensaver

Reaction score
I recently replaced the hard drive on my macbook pro. I use the standard apple screensaver that displays a bunch of photos (i dont know the correct name). Anyway, now after the hard drive upgrade, the pictures now show up very zoomed in on the face of someone in the photo. cant figure out how to undo this and cant find anywhere to adjust this. the apple store was also no help. thanks for any input.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
Welcome to the Forum. Try unchecking this selection in Sys Prefs > Desktop & Screensaver;

Click for full size

OP
R
Reaction score
thanks for the tip. but when i click "options" i don't get the same options panel that you posted. I only get this more limited one. how do you get the one with more selections

Picture 2.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
thanks for the tip. but when i click "options" i don't get the same options panel that you posted. I only get this more limited one. how do you get the one with more selections

You will see 3 different display tabs, you have the middle one selected (collage), where as Collin has the slideshow selected. You get different options with each selection.

OP
R
Reaction score
You will see 3 different display tabs, you have the middle one selected (collage), where as Collin has the slideshow selected. You get different options with each selection.

Did that too. No luck. Many of the pics still show up very zoomed in on peoples faces. Any other options?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.