How to edit info for music?

Reaction score
after ive added new music to my itunes, i would edit its info for my own convenience, but some files wouldnt let me do that. when i click get info, it would show all the artist's name, album name etc but it seems 'layer-flat' like i cant edit it.
are there any ways to edit it?

thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Hmm Clicking a song and them cmd-I gets info and that is the only way i know of to edit the music. Are these songs that are "Layer-Flat" (buy the way what does that mean?) legit songs from the iTunes Store or your own CD's that you have ripped onto your machine ??

If they arent i would say that is your problem

But what does layer-flat mean ??

Cheers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro
right click on the song and then click on 'Get Info' and change on the tabs at the top of the box/window then you edit it

Reaction score
Yes, I use to do the same as you said just by right clicking on the song and it shows many option which also include option of adding song informations where I can change the information of the song. It happens to me that some of the songs were not allowing to change the information of it, but I had never bother about it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.