officejet k60 support

I

ironhorse714

hey guys I know that my officejet k60 is not officially suported in the mac os. Obviously I am pretty new to all this mac stuff but have been pretty impressed. Basically this is a pretty important thing for me to get this mac working with this hp printer of mine. It is connected to a windows pc on the network that I am connecting to. I tried a few different methods with the best result being some jibberish being printed on the page. Thanks for all you help guys. Greatly appriciated.

ironhorse714

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
this is all that i could find:

You see the printer is a HP OfficeJet k60, and HP never bothered to make a driver for MacOS, so I couldn't even print to it via USB let alone when it was connected to my PC. But now, I just went to the Print Center, selected Windows Printer, and then my Network and there it is. Now I don't have to FTP my work to my PC to print it out!! YIPPIE!!

this guy was using panther

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.