• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

New flagship store in London

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
Cool. Though I think it's overkill having 2 in London. It's not that big a city!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
It's not that big a city!

So true there Kev Have walked from 1 end to the other in a drunkn stuper a few years back .... lol Those where the days :)

TM

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
 13" MacBook Air w/ 1.8GHz i7 & 4GB, iPhone 5S 32GB Gold
Opening in Covent Garden? Covent Garden isn't that big at all, I wonder where that's going to be then...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
So true there Kev Have walked from 1 end to the other in a drunkn stuper a few years back .... lol Those where the days :)

TM

I did the same once - Mile End to Paddington, seemed a big enough city that night ;)

This looks like Apple are just continuing their retail expansion, but Covent Garden is a bit of a tourist trap, perhaps that's who they are after.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
I did the same once - Mile End to Paddington, seemed a big enough city that night ;)

This looks like Apple are just continuing their retail expansion, but Covent Garden is a bit of a tourist trap, perhaps that's who they are after.

True. Premium prices guaranteed!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
There are four Apple stores in the greater Dallas - Fort Worth metro area and all are doing very well. London has a much greater population than the DFW area so I would think it was a good move by Apple.

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.