Hows MacMall?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone 3GS
Well...After Calling 4 Apple Stores and 2 Best Buy's today to see if they have a 32GB iPad, NOT ONE had one so im down to buying one online.

Im thinking on ordering from MacMall and im wondering if anyone else ordered a iPad from them?

*Can anyone fill me in on how to order one? (I know you have to call, but what do they ask me? Credit Card #, Email, etc?)
*How long did it take to get to you?

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 12 MBP 8gb ram, Crucial M4 SSD 512gb, Sandy Bridge i7
Tactical:

We've corresponded before on this, but I've previously ordered 2 MBPs from MacMall with absolutely no issues or problems.

About a week ago, I pre ordered a 3G iPad with them which is due to ship on May 1st. I called the customer order number and used a credit card which they verified. Now, I'm just waiting on the iPad. Even though MacMall is out of California, they have warehouses from where they ship so, when it came to my MBPs, I got them quickly. Plus, as I've said before, there's no sales tax and the shipping is free.

Hope this helps.

OP
Tactical Apple
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone 3GS
I thought there shipping out on the April 30 for the 3G vesions?

Anyways, yeah thanks for the PM before. Do you think you can run me down on what they ask you? If its not too much trouble.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 12 MBP 8gb ram, Crucial M4 SSD 512gb, Sandy Bridge i7
Well, I was already in their computer so they had all my info -even my credit card. But, if you're new with them, they just ask for your address, email, phone, and credit card info. They also ask if you want Applecare. I said no to that right now, but you have some time to decide on it.

Altogether, it takes about 2 minutes.

ps: They may well ship on 4/30. We'll see.

OP
Tactical Apple
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone 3GS
Thanks for the help! Gonna be ordering from them hopefully Monday.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.