Going nuts

OP
P
Reaction score
Good one,
I will try that dtravis - thanks for the advice
You guys made my week a **** of a lot easier - the thoughts of starting that paper all over again was wrecking my head
P

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15"
Hey,
that would be great if you could do that.
I have attached it -
If you get to open it - you can have a marvellous read all about Irish Law of Tort in relation to product liability.
Much appreciated for the offer
Paul

Obviously I'm late in coming back to this thread since the problem has been solved! I completely forgot about it.
At any rate your Irish tort law seems similar to the US. I had to go through a few law classes for my MBA - including product liability.
Now for my third degree in accounting I'm studying the Sarbanes–Oxley Act of 2002! :Evil:
The funnier and more difficult somebody's name is to spell and pronounce, the more important they become. I guess why they shortened it to "SOX."

However, I couldn't open the file at first either in Word.
Then I used exiftool to get info on the file.
Justins-MacBook-Pro:Downloads justin$ exiftool Product%20Liability.doc
ExifTool Version Number : 8.11
File Name : Product%20Liability.doc
Directory : .
File Size : 66 kB
File Modification Date/Time : 2010:04:25 17:32:46-04:00
File Permissions : rw-r--r--
File Type : DOC
MIME Type : application/msword
Error : Error reading mini-FAT or directory stream

If you're using MS Office 2008, it is imperative you run all the updates - they're huge and take a while to install but it solves issues like this.

Screen shot 2010-04-28 at 7.20.33 PM.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.