Google Map Problems!

Reaction score
Here are a few problems I encounter when I use Google Maps.

1) Blank tiles that don't load.
2) It takes forever to load the main page or display a search result.
3) I cannot zoom in after a certain point. The tiles will get stuck or it will turn grey and refuse to load.
4) I cannot use my mouse to grab and pan the map around.

I have tried deleting Google cookies, but that doesn't work.

I am using 10.6.3, on the latest version of Safari. Help?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.4 GHz Dual Core 3GB Ram 320GB Hard Drive 10.6.2 :: Ipod Touch 8 GB :: Beastly Gaming PC
If you have firefox/some other browser, try doing the same thing. If it works fine, then safari is the problem. If you have the same issues, it becomes a much broader problem

OP
P
Reaction score
OK, I just tried it on Google Chrome and it works fine. I guess it is my Safari then? What should I do?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.4 GHz Dual Core 3GB Ram 320GB Hard Drive 10.6.2 :: Ipod Touch 8 GB :: Beastly Gaming PC
Try resetting it and see if that helps. Go to Safari/reset safari and make sure 'empty the cache' and 'remove all cookies' is selected. If that doesn't work, download/re-install safari.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.