Any good deals on a Windows OS?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
I've been trying to look for a good deal for a REAL windows OS that I can actually install on my mbp, but I'm not exactly sure where, or if that version is allowed to work/install on bootcamp. All I'm looking for is a basic OS so I can run some programs and some games. Any guidance would be appreciated:)

OP
iggibar
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
I saw that actually, but I was not sure if they all would work. Would the home premium work on my mbp? Do I have to show special proof of being a system builder? In what way would limited when buying the $100 premium compared to the ultimate and other options? Thanks

EDIT: Would it be better to buy the 32 or 64bit version?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
The Windows 7 Home Premium edition (MS Boxed) is probably the best to purchase as it includes both the 32 bit and 64 bit DVDs. Also, if you already own Windows XP, or Vista, you can legally use the upgrade version of Windows 7.

Regards.

Reaction score
And you can use the System Builder OEM version. The only issue is that it is only licensed to one machine at a time, that's the difference between it and a regular license.

cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.