Any way to download apps from a different country store?

Reaction score
I really want to download Tony Hawks pro skater from the US app store as I've been waiting for what seems like a long time for it to arrive in the UK but it hasn't and I can't find any info as to when it will. So is there anyway I can download it via the US store instead?

Or does anyone know when Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 will be out in the UK?

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Unless Apple changed their system since the last time I called them, the only way you can order from any individual country, either direct by calling Apple or in iTunes, is by having an address in and a credit card issued from that country.

Calling Apple direct their system wouldn't even allow them to take an order from me and ship it to another country. Nor, after calling an Apple store direct in the other country, would they accept a CC from outside their country. And I'm talking about US to Canada here and identical merchandise that is sold both places.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.