Viewing pics in email!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MAC OS X - 10.5.8, 2,13GHZ, Intel Core 2 Duo, FF
Hi,

I am trying to figure out the fastest way to view pics in an email!

As of now, Mac OS gives me options to choose from a list, I often choose picture preview!

I do have cooliris, but never can view them on that.

Also, if I do open pictures from an email are they saved in anyway on my system?

What has been your user experience so far, whats the best way to organize pics, either on your Mac OS as well as outside of your Mac OS?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini 14.3, 8.1 & 4.1, OS 13.5, 10.14, & 10.11 & 10.6; Macbook Pro 8.2, OS 10.12.
Pics in email depends on how they're presented, ie. embedded or attached, and which email application you're using.

If embedded, the pic shows in amongst the text (if any). You can click and drag embedded pictures to your desktop to deal with separately.

If attached, pics are stored somewhere. As I don't use Apple's Mail, an older version, which makes no mention whatever about what to do with attachments, I don't know where that location might be. [In my case, with Eudora, attachments are stored in a folder Home > Documents > Eudora > Attachments.]

In addition to Preview, viewing can be done with Xee, or use a browser window.

Where to store pictures? Home > Pictures would be one suggestion. You could also put them in iPhoto as a library (not what I'd use).

OP
F
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MAC OS X - 10.5.8, 2,13GHZ, Intel Core 2 Duo, FF
Hi,

thanks for the info's.

I will try that application out if any good, will give some feedback!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.