Looking For An Exercise Tracker App! Need Help

Reaction score
I've been looking for an exercise tracker app, but I don't want something to complicated. I just want something similar to what they have at my gym. I want something where I can log in the type of exercise I did (strength training, pilates, yoga, zumba, etc.) and then put in the intensity (1-10) and get a rough estimated amount of calories.

I also don't want one where you enter meals/food too. I literally just want to track my fitness. I got ifitness and was WAY in over my head because I don't want to track specific weight training exercises, just my overall activites which are mostly pilates, and other classes.

If any one knows of an app, please let me know!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP i5 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD 7200 + iPhone 4 32GB iOS4.1
Hey,

I had a quick search in the AppStore and I found a free app called: "Virtual Trainer", developed by Gravity Moves Pty Ltd. It looks alright.

It's free.... what do you have to lose.

Hope it helps. :)

-Ben

T

todd51

I would just go ahead and browse through the iTunes App store, there is a category for Fitness. Just look at the ratings and features. Try out a couple of free ones to see if you like any of them. Usually though, the ones you pay for are the best.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.