FTP in Safari - please help

Reaction score
Okay. So I'm using CuteFTP to upload videos to our company's Intranet.
So I create a new FTP account, and I upload everything using cuteFTP - great. Then, In our worldsite (where I want clients to access the files) I add a new folder. Let's say it's called 'Casting Quicktimes.' When creating this folder I link it to ftp://user:password@server and it works perfectly. NOW here is the problem: I want to link to specific folders within my FTP account, and the way to do that is obviously ftp://user:password@server/folder

This works perfectly in Firefox and Opera, but as soon as I add a folder in Safari, it doesn't work. The problem is that our clients might be using Safari, and I don't want them hounding me because my FTP link is broken. Does anyone have any suggestions?

So basically:
Safari opens and mounts the FTP server perfectly, BUT when there is a specific folder added, it stops working, even though other browsers can handle it perfectly. there are no spaces or typos or anything, I've double and triple-checked, so please, I would appreciate comments that will help me specifically fix this IN SAFARI.

Help would be VERY much appreciated.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.