Midi Files Not Playing

Reaction score
So my dad has Mac OS X power PC G5 I believe. He had many audio Midi files. He installed Adobe Bridge and something happened with the files.

It may or may not be related to Bridge but now the files wont play at all. They say that the file is unable to be played, He believes that Bridge might've re-coded something in the files that caused it to become a movie file versus an audio file. I cant find any info about this. Any suggestions?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.5Ghz C2D 4GB 500GB Seagate 7200RPM / 15" Powerbook G4 1.5Ghz 2GB 160GB Seagate 5400rpm
I don't think it should be related to Bridge at all, as that program is for organizing photo files. If anything, perhaps it grabbed them and changed the file extensions for some reason but I can't imagine it doing that even.

OP
Z
Reaction score
Thats what I thought but my dad said it happened after Bridge was installed and opened up. Now all of his midi's are the same length and corrupted so he will probably have to redownload all of them

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.