Ipod no longer detects Wifi anywhere

Reaction score
Hey all I joined because my ipod's wifi stopped working completley it had been jailbroken for like a year or more and worked fine but one day it just didnt detect wifi anymore. it was right after i used a freinds black berry as a wifi hub to check something on the internet. after that the thing didnt seem to work or soon after that. I re set all the settings on the ipod Nothing is wrong with my Network i keep a close eye on my wifi network and my parents network as well. I have another ipod touch that was long ago damaged beyond repair but it has the antenna in it Im very tempted to try an antenna swap and see if that doesnt fix the problem because since i re set the ipod back to original im pretty sure its not a software problem . Any one else had this problem?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
When you say you "reset all the settings on the iPod", does that mean you deleted all networks that may have been saved from previous connections? Sometimes it is just trying to connect to too many unavailable networks and all you have to do is clear that list.

Report back if issue still persists. Network/wi-fi issues are a sticky situation.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.