• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

iPad shipping delv date 4-26-10

Reaction score
I WAS WRONG!!!!
I am sorry I got two notifications this morning thinking one was the ipad and the other was the case turns out I got a double notification for the case. I am sorry again for the false post.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
If you're right, this would be fantastic. Could we see the email (either copy/paste or take a picture and black out personal info)? I'm curious because most reports put the delivery date on April 30

OP
G
Reaction score
DARN IT!!!!!!! I got two notifications I am so sorry to everyone I just reread them and it is the dam case I thought one was the case and the other the ipad but looking deeper at it it starts IPAD but its the case. sorry for the false alarm.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Oh man, you got me all excited for nothing!

I should give you neg rep for that.....j/k ;P

OP
G
Reaction score
can a mod please remove/delete this thread I am sorry again for my Error

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.