Macbook wont boot :o(

Reaction score
I have a boot up issue with my macbook. I'm not very techy so please don't be asking me what operating system I'm running lol its a 2006 model and that's all I know. Problem is on start up I get the grey screen, apple logo, and the loading 'clock' the I get a screen saying please restart your computer. I try this and I just keep getting the same message. Its really starting to bug me.
I've tried booting it up by rebooting the PRAM??? Command, Option, P & R and this didn't work.

Has anyone got any ideas on what I can do with it?????

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
What did you do before this happened? ....This message is common after a corrupt install of many types.
Have you tried booting holding shift?

OP
D
Reaction score
I was just happliy surfing the web.
I have tired booting it with shift hold and there is no difference, i still get the same error message

Reaction score
I was just happliy surfing the web.
I have tired booting it with shift hold and there is no difference, i still get the same error message

Hello Seems like you have something curupted that stuck on boot mood very common thing for Window but very less common for Apple.

here is what you need to do. Insert your Apple instalation DVD that you got with your mac. then hold the power button down. until turn off with teh DVD inside your superdrive.

then press the C key while you press the power button then it should but up the DVD and do a full restore should work.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.