iWeb hosting.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2011; 500GB HDD, 2.5 GHz i5, 4GB RAM & OS X 10.7. iPhone 4 Vodafone & iPad 2; 16GB & iOS 4.3.5.
I am good with coding and scripts but I have never actually built a website before, just wrote HTML, CSS and some JavaScript. I am planning to write codes and build a website for someone I know, I was just basically wondering if I could host a website through iWeb, how I'd do it and is there anything else I need to do that I seem to be missing out?

OP
arrontdep
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2011; 500GB HDD, 2.5 GHz i5, 4GB RAM & OS X 10.7. iPhone 4 Vodafone & iPad 2; 16GB & iOS 4.3.5.
Thank you, that actually helped a lot. I already know a little about servers so I already understood some of the domain info, the rest of it about FTP and using the application helped me a lot, I will now know where to start and where to look when I begin production. :Smirk:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.