pull Video off from iPad?

Reaction score
I just got an iPad. and it is cool to watch movies on it. I know i can sync videos to iPad with itunes. But i am curious how to get videos out of ipad?

C

chas_m

... really not sure what you mean by this.

The videos in the iPad came from your computer, so you already have an external copy of them ... on your computer.

Reaction score
Likewise, if you buy a movie on your IPad and sync it will copy the file to your computer.

Reaction score
Yes, it works like an Ipod of IPhone. If you purchase a move and download it on the device the next time you sync if should copy over. There is also an option in the menu to transfer purchased items from the device. It should work the same way.

OP
O
Reaction score
Thanks for your help, DaFlake.
What if the movie is not bought , for example transfered from some other's mac.
I just a little curious.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Thanks for your help, DaFlake.
What if the movie is not bought , for example transfered from some other's mac.
I just a little curious.

You shouldn't be pirating.

Reaction score
You shouldn't be pirating.

I realize this is an old thread, but it came up on a google search.
I get the point of what you are saying, but not every instance of movie transferral is or should be considered pirating.
For instance, I have videos that I have downloaded legally from sites such as SCOLA (a language learning site). They were on my old computer, which went up. Now, I have the videos from my old computer - and they weren't bought through mac. Good bye videos. I've also lost music thanks to this process before.
itunes isn't the only way to purchase music or videos, and materials downloaded from other sites are not always pirated.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.