Headphones or Speakers?

S

swanny338

depends on what I am doing. recording, vid editing, etc etc, I always used high quality headphones. Playing games, I used headphones. Listening to music, watching a movie, and everything else I use speakers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
this is not a very good poll, its too general, it really depends on the situation or the purpose, each have pros and cons.

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
Headphones all the way. I disturb less people, if I use headphones. But I still disturb people with headphones even, I have had people hear my headphone through doors even. Even when I use earbuds, I still get dirty looks, because that is how loud I like my music. This is a great poll.

C

crazycanadian

I've got to say speakers all the way, its just something about filling a room with your own blasting music. By the way, great poll.

F

feyd

i too love hearing my music blasting through out my space.
is there a way to close/fold up my ibookg4 with out stopping the music?
thanks
-feyd
'It's all about love, and it's about forgetting
Choose a song when the night's too long'

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
ifeyd, the iBook was not designed to have it closed and work like the powerbook. A lot of the heat from the iBook escape through the keyboard. So if it were to be closed and continued to work the LCD screen would have a major heat related problem.

I would leave it open and dim down the display.

G

General_K

Where's the option of voting for both? I use both speakers and headphones. It depends on what mood I'm in.

R

Ryanstech

Speakers for loud music, headphones for Doom3 and music you want to hear every aspect of.

E

Ey3 D

Well almost always speakers, unless I am disturbing people then headphones. Then again, gaming is kinda better wtih headphones since it is just louder and more intense.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.