Let's talk protection...lol

Reaction score
:Smirk:

I waited for the update of the MacBook Pro line, and bought the lower edition of the MBP 13". Yay! lol....now however I am looking at ways of protecting it. I have a Blackberry Curve that was basically born into a silicon covering because I'm just very protective of scratches and damage....

I'm looking at getting two things from Apple, a sleeve and a shell (click the links to see specifically the ones I am referencing).

I am however also looking at a keyboard covering... what are your experiences with them? Good or bad? Worth it?

Also is there anything else anyone uses to 'protect' their Mac?

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
You can use all of the above...
Personally, I don't use any of the above, as I prefer to just use my Mac, and look after it.
All these things will stop a little wear and tear, but in saying that, my Mac is 29mths old and close to as new condition.... not enough wear to effect the resale value or basic aesthetics.
The main reason I don't use any of these products as that I like to allow for all the heat dissipation that the engineers designed around.

OP
D
Reaction score
I was going to ask that question too, about the heat and air circulation. Odds are that I will definitely get the sleeve for transport, and at most the shell depending on how much moving around I will be doing this school year.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.