Desktop Calendar

Reaction score
Looking for a program that put the monthly calendar on my desktop kid of in the background so current windows would cover it up, have a found a couple I tried and they weren't what I was looking for...

I have aseen on a few members desktops pics in the "desktop pic of the month" thread..

Cheers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.1GHz MacBook with 4GB RAM, Mac OS X 10.6, iLife and iWork ‘09
I think GeekTool is what you're looking for. I haven't used it personally yet (I think that'll be my afternoon project), but there are plenty of results on Google if you'd like to find out how. A calendar specifically isn't a built-in function; there seem to be several implementations, but I've seen people passing around scripts (or Geeklets, I suppose they're called) in the desktop thread before.

Reaction score
GeekTool is exactly what you're looking for actually. You can have weather, time and date, up time (in several different configurations) and the calendar.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.