Suitable MacBook Pro 17" Elevator, stand, Riser?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" 12TB Yosmite
I have searched the forums, and even tried a couple of recommended Laptop elevators, but none of which suit the 17" MacBook Pro, so hence why Im asking here if anyone can recommend me one?

The ones I have tried are ideally only for upto 15", and Im finding them either ugly, or not very secure/safe.

I'm moving into a bigger apartment in a couple of weeks, where I will have a large office desk, and wish to place my MBP on a good looking, quality stand, and use an external Apple Wireless Keyboard, Magic Mouse, and an external screen, but at the same time, keeping my large desk real estate as tidy, and as modern looking as possible.

Can anyone recommend me a specific 17" MBP stand?

Thanks in advance.

OP
Mickyfin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" 12TB Yosmite
Thanks, will look into these.

OP
Mickyfin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" 12TB Yosmite
Ok, I am going to go with the Griffin Elevator, having watched a few reviews on Youtube, it appears sturdy enough. Problem now is finding a supplier that will ship to Finland.

OP
Mickyfin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" 12TB Yosmite
Thanks my friend, Im planning on getting one of these, and then having a play with the clear plastic part, see if I can make a wider replacement part, so the legs will be further apart, to accommodate my 17" MBP.

Thanks again.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
Pleasure.
I doubt you'll need to play with it... I think that it'll be sturdy enough, and the centre of gravity will take care of things.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.