iPod classic/touch price drops?

Reaction score
hey I'm not sure if this is the right place to post but feel free to move it to the appropriate place...anyway...

I have been debating with myself whether to get the ipod touch or ipod classic, after much self discussion, I think I have come up with going with the touch. Now, I don't have $300 burning a hole in my pocket so it will take some time to save up. The question is, will Apple update or release newer touches anytime soon? I do not want to pay and play around with it and bam! a month later a price drop or something. Do any of you guys know anything about Apple updating the ipod touch line?

BTW I was considering the 32GB touch or the 160GB classic, I like the wifi, touch screen, and the slimness of it, it looks like its bigger brother, the iphone. Sure the classic has tons of capacity but lacks what the things that the touch has. Just for shiggles would you guys go with the touch or classic?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
VZW iPhone 4 64gb Ipad 13" White Macbook * WD 500GB HD 80GB Ipod Classic
if you are going for space get the classic. if you desire the other things (wifi and all that comes with it) get the ipod touch. I had the first gen 16gb ipod touch before 32 gb came out and at the time I only had 25gb of music. eventually I started collecting more music so I traded that for a 80gb Ipod Classic for more space. Now I almost have that filled up

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.