Magic Mouse & Apple Wireless Keyboard

Reaction score
Hmm ok so I go out and buy a bunch of good rechargeable batteries NiMh branded Sony Cycle Charge at 1.2v and duracell rechargeable 1.2v the batteries I had in my product previously was enigizer at 1.5 and my main concern is when I insert like non rechargeable and power on it says battery is 100% now with these new ones it says 95% 85% 83% I just got the duracell fully charged it says 100 now but what can it be that it does that can it be a glitch or something I remember when I tried those knockoff fake batteries at 1.2 it wouldn't work but with new rechargeables they do at 1.2 hmm :/

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
From what I've read through the years, they just don't work well with rechargables, period.

Personally, I pick up 48 packs of Kirkland AAs from Costco for about 10 bucks and they last forever. Much less hassle than messing with rechargables.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
From what I've read through the years, they just don't work well with rechargables, period.

Personally, I pick up 48 packs of Kirkland AAs from Costco for about 10 bucks and they last forever. Much less hassle than messing with rechargables.

Have any of the Kirkland's leaked on you? I bought that same box of AA's and a few did in battery powered clocks. Just curious.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Have any of the Kirkland's leaked on you? I bought that same box of AA's and a few did in battery powered clocks. Just curious.

I've been buying them for years and can't say I've ever had one leak.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.