OSX 10.6 connectivity via Firefox - Help Needed!!

Reaction score
Hello all.

I have a challenge which requires someone's expert knowledge and I am hoping someone on here can help me out.

I work for a large arts space organisation in the UK, and we have our grand re-opening coming up at the start of May.

One of the Artists who is exhibiting, has created an interactive piece which involves a Website he's created - accessed via a touchscreen interface and visual projector that's all hooked up to a Mac-mini that's running on OSX 10.6.

What I what to do is set up the internet connection to this artists site via firefox, so access to all other sites is locked out (so when the public get to interact with this piece, they wont be able to go surfing onto other websites).

I've been looking at the system preferences and set-upand I'm guessing that the answer lies in there somewhere, but I could sure use someone's expertise in such matters to point me in the right direction!

Thanks in Advance

The Shale

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
There's an add-on for Firefox called "BlockSite". You could use that, set its preferences to "whitelist" (as opposed to blacklist), then add just the one artist's site. Of course… be sure users can't access/modify Firefox's preferences or run Safari.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.