pad price and availability

Reaction score
ipad price and availability

Hi there, two small questions from an European, who wants to get an ipad in California.:)

What is the end price of the ipad, i understand the 499 is no the final price since you have taxes added at the cashier, not that easy to find out how much the ipad in the end costs...

Also, since the Apple is delaying the ipad start in europe again, how about in San Francisco, could I just walk into the store (in 2,3 weeks) and get myself one without having to order it, or are they still giving ipad only to people, who pre-orderer it?

C

chas_m

In two or three weeks you may still see some shortages but walking into a large city in California near Apple's HQ like San Francisco I would *imagine* you'd have good luck trying to buy one "off the shelf." :)

Be aware (and this also answers an earlier question) that until your home country stocks the iPad and has trained their techs/gotten parts/etc, your warranty won't be honoured in your home country. Of course that won't be a long "window" but its worth noting should you somehow obtain a "lemon" iPad.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
32G iPad
Best buy near me has stock.
Apple just refunded me .....528.93 was cost and tax.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
Best buy near me has stock.
Apple just refunded me .....528.93 was cost and tax.

You sold an ipad? Seems like you bought one to many lol :).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.