Laying in bed on my Powerbook...

C

COUNT MACULA

just thought you'd like to know.

Anybody know of any good sites I can go to for entertainment tonight?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
your bed light on fire yet from the heat?!?!?! lol...

homestarrunner.com is one of my favorite sites to visit every so often...
start a livejournal.com account and start blogging
weather.com
bowlingcommunity.com
peta.com
goveg.com
amazon
ebay
google

-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac G5 1GB RAM Superdrive; 12" powerbook 512mb RAM G4 Superdrive
Too bad its not your powerbook.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
Why do you start random threads?

OP
C

COUNT MACULA

i was waiting for someone to crack the case of donnation and i being brothers. yes - it's true. yes, it's regretful.

well - i found a way to fill my spare time - if you look at torchtoucher.com, you will see what i did, all from the powerbook!

OP
M

menace3054

put your old sig up there too, that pic was cool too bad you cant keep it as your sig

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac G5 1GB RAM Superdrive; 12" powerbook 512mb RAM G4 Superdrive
We were brothers, now the alliance has ended.

OP
C

COUNT MACULA

THE ALLIANCE!!!!!!!

you mean the sig with the wolf beasty??? it will resurrect eventually.
but i really like this one too.

OP
C

Cloudane

I'm exactly the same, sat on me bed with a PB. All I'm doing is flitting between the Mac sites getting the latest goss on the Intel announcement...

Still, if you're looking for "entertainment tonight" did you know that in Automator it's quite trivial to download all image links from a site on Safari, save them to disk, and import them into iPhoto or do a slideshow? Food for thought ;)

Edit: ok I haven't quite got it working so it's not that trivial, but it looks it :blind:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
Cloudane said:
I'm exactly the same, sat on me bed with a PB. All I'm doing is flitting between the Mac sites getting the latest goss on the Intel announcement...

Still, if you're looking for "entertainment tonight" did you know that in Automator it's quite trivial to download all image links from a site on Safari, save them to disk, and import them into iPhoto or do a slideshow? Food for thought ;)

Edit: ok I haven't quite got it working so it's not that trivial, but it looks it :blind:

Is this a standard feature or do you have to download a plugin from apple.com?

OP
C

Cloudane

Standard with Tiger, but not very good. It only downloads direct image links... if the URL is fiddled with in any way (say it points to a php script) or the images require a referrer, you're FUBAR'd. Back to plan B, then!

This seems to be the way with Automator - it does some very nifty things, but every time I want to do something that Apple haven't already thought of and provided examples of, I seem to come across its limitations.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.