Strange Photobooth glitch

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
'11 Macbook Pro i5 2.3 GHZ, 4GB, 10.10.4
I am running Snow Leopard 10.6.3, specs are in my sig. For some reason, photobooth is inverting the colors of some pictures. It does this with some effects, apparently a few of the ones from the extra iChat effects pack. Not all of them do this. The effect in this example is the Line Screen effect, from the addon pack. What comes up on PB when you initally take the picture looks fine, the final picture looks inverted. I didn't have this problem on my last Macbook, (and to be totally honest) my old hackintosh (that is LONG gone) didn't do this either. The first pic is the actual end picture, 2nd is a screenshot I took as I took the 1st picture. Anyone else have this problem or know what the problem is?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 4 GB DDR3, 250 GB HDD, 10.6.4
I'm honestly not sure what your exact problem is, but it's probably some glitch in the Quartz Effects. I know the iChat effects pack can slow down Photobooth a little bit, and I wouldn't be entirely surprised if they became corrupted somehow. Have you tried reinstalling them?

OP
iBeldar
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
'11 Macbook Pro i5 2.3 GHZ, 4GB, 10.10.4
No I havent, I should give that a try lol

Edit: Doesn't look like that worked. Nobody else has had this problem?

Reaction score
Nobody else has had this problem?

I have, i installed a new set of photobooth effects, some worked fine, but most of them came out inverted.

I actually bookmarked this page, hoping someone would have an answer...
Looks like no one does... D=

lfv

Reaction score
actually i have the same problem here, but the weird thing is that when im recording a video with the effect with that problem it looks totally normal idk but i think is the flash

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.