new coldplay album

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ibook g4 1.33, 768 ram
i pre-order this album. do you think that it will be downloaded at 12:00 or later in the day? also, i was not charged for it, will i be charged when the songs are downloaded?

Reaction score
I think the preorderng is a scam. The whole point of iTunes Music Store is to get music instantly.

To answer your question, I would assume you would get it at 12:00, providing your computer is turned on.

OP
macman88
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ibook g4 1.33, 768 ram
it said that if you preorder it you get 2 extra tracks. there probably isn't a reason to do it, but whatever. but because i wasn't charged its not really a scam.

OP
macman88
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ibook g4 1.33, 768 ram
well, i don't know when it will be available. it is 12:30 now, i thought that it was going to be ready right at 12. has anyone who pre-ordered it received their confirmation email?

OP
macman88
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ibook g4 1.33, 768 ram
this thread can be deleted.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" 2.26 GHz MBP, 2GB RAM, 640GB HD
i'm SO PISSED off. I bought the new Coldplay album and it's a very good album from what i can tell so far. the problem i'm having with it is when i play it on my panasonic cd player i've noticed some tracks start skipping or stop playing completely yet the cd player is still trying to read it. Anyways the most likely culprit is the **** copy control on it. i know for a fact my cd player is fine cuz i'm using it with a burned cd i made right now. i'm so annoyed also by the fact that when i try to rip it into mp3 it also doesn't work, but then again that's what copy control is for. i guess for ipod users u have to buy the itunes version if you don't know how to use another burner to rip copy controlled cd although people have paid for a cd they want to use for their own personal leisure. oh well. i'm pissed cuz i don't know if exchanging it will do anything.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5 20", 250gb, 512mb, Airport/Bluetooth, wireless kb+mouse
I ripped X&Y into iTunes the second I got home from the record store. Although I did notice that it ripped slower than usual, it plays fine now.

Reaction score
That's good, that it didn't charge you for a pre-order. Did you recieve the bonus songs instantly?

T

Tel

My copy is sitting in the CD player in the car, I haven't got round to either ripping it or really listening to it yet, from what I can hear its nothing compared to Parachutes od the Blue Room EP.

Reaction score
I think that it's been pretty good so far. I like Speed of Sound, but it has WAY too much radio airtime in my area.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.