NEW MBPs are out!

Reaction score
Arg, I just recently bought my Mac book last month. I wish I would have known they new ones would be out soon.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch alMacBook 2GHz C2D 4G DDR3, 1.25GHz G4 eMac
Seriously, vash, if you missed the rampant rumors circulating all over the internet, you didn't look very hard. :p

Either way, your C2D machine is still sick. Better than what 95% of computer consumers buy.

Reaction score
Arg, I just recently bought my Mac book last month. I wish I would have known they new ones would be out soon.

Don't feel bad, Apple NEVER releases info about product upgrades until the day of. You should call Apple and see if they'll let you return your MBP for the new one. It happened to me when they released the new iMac three weeks after I bought one, and Apple gave me a full refund.

Good luck.

Reaction score
Seriously, vash, if you missed the rampant rumors circulating all over the internet, you didn't look very hard. :p

Either way, your C2D machine is still sick. Better than what 95% of computer consumers buy.

Well, I am not too surprised. I am not a big Mac person, this was my first Mac ever. I wanted to pick something up because I had planned on going back to school soon and really didn't have a clue except that I liked the specs the 13" had.

Reaction score
Update: I am returning my MacBook Pro tomorrow for the new one. Called and got it approved by the Apple store manager tonight.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch alMacBook 2GHz C2D 4G DDR3, 1.25GHz G4 eMac
The new 13 inch isn't that much better, especially if you're not into gaming. The only true upgrade there was HDD space and the 320m.

Reaction score
does anyone know how long you can have a MBP before its too late to swap out for an updated one. I just got one in January, so i was just curious if its too late to trade it out. Has anyone tried this. ??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
does anyone know how long you can have a MBP before its too late to swap out for an updated one. I just got one in January, so i was just curious if its too late to trade it out. Has anyone tried this. ??

14 days. Some have reported certain Apple retail stores allowing them to trade in if they've had them a few days longer than that. Depends on the Manager.

I'd say it's safe to say 90 days isn't gonna make the cut. Sorry. :\

Mods: any chance of maybe merging some of these similar threads? There are two in the Notebooks forums already. O:) Thanks.

Reaction score
oh ****, lol oh well was worth the try, i called the store and all they could tell me was to go in to talk to the manager, that they are only dealing on a case to case basis. Oh well.....:|

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.