CS4 InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Flash do not open!

Reaction score
I've had CS4 for a while now and it has worked fine up until a couple of days ago. I was working in Illustrator and tried to open a file in Photoshop. Photoshop wouldn't open at all, whether I clicked on the icon in the dock, the finder or double clicked a .psd file. Thinking my macbook was just acting up on me, I shut it down for a couple of hours to give it a break. I open it back up later on and click on the Illustrator icon in the dock, but it just bounced for a bit then stopped. It does that for InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash, and Dreamweaver, which are the only programs I use in CS4. The only CS4 app that works is Bridge.

I've tried to uninstall and reinstall, and the same thing happens. I tried that CS4 clean up script, and that didn't work either. I tried making another account with admin rights and tried to open using that account but i got nothing.

I'm running on a Macbook 10.5.8 Leopard. It's weird because all of those programs worked flawlessly for many months, up until a couple of days ago.
Please help, I'm a Graphic Design student approaching the end of my second-last semester and desperately need all of the above mentioned programs to complete my assignments. It looks like until this problem is fixed somehow, I'll be spending a lot of time on my school computers:(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.