Missing some Application Support folders after hard drive clone

Reaction score
I updated the hard dive on my mac mini 2.0 from the standard 120GB drive to a WD640GB dive. Everything is working great so far, but I did notice that some of my applications don't have application support folders anymore. I went in to check on some fan art in my library/application support/plex folder and it wasn't there.

The program seems to be working fine so far and there is still fan art. I am also missing an application support folder for Apperture, Safari, Vuze etc...

These programs seem to be working fine but I am wondering if they could be somewhere else. It seems that I have no application support folders pas the letter "P" which makes me suspicious (see picture).

So far things seem to work fine but this concerns me. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
CG

Picture 1.png

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
The folders are there somewhere or the apps wouldn't be working. Do some digging around, you'll find them eventually. Look under both your Library and the Library for the MacIntosh HD.

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.