C++ Tutorial Help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP i5 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD 7200 + iPhone 4 32GB iOS4.1
Hey,

I've looked around this forum first but couln't really find anything I am after...

I have been looking online over the past few days at some C++ tutorials, starting with the "Hello World!" program then looking at some Input and Outputs. But I find most of the tutorials just pretty much say:

"Type this in, then compile it, then your program will launch".

It's not very helpful when I'm trying to learn and fully understand each step in getting the final result.

If someone could please point me in the correct direction, I would appreciate it!

Thanks in advance.

-Ben

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 12" 1.33 GHz 768 MB OS X 10.5.8
There are either online or downloadable for free C++ books available. Perhaps one of those options will give you the detail you desire. Google "Thinking in C++", "free c++ books", etc.

Good luck.

OP
benparko
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP i5 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD 7200 + iPhone 4 32GB iOS4.1
There are either online or downloadable for free C++ books available. Perhaps one of those options will give you the detail you desire. Google "Thinking in C++", "free c++ books", etc.

Good luck.

AWESOME! thanks mate :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.