Anyone else's trackpad like this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP UNI C2D 2.53 4gb
So i was just noticing that my trackpad on my 15in uni mbp is level with the body on the bottom right corner and a little recessed on the left bottom corner. I just noticed it, doesn't really bother me i was just wondering if just mine was like this.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 4 GB DDR3, 250 GB HDD, 10.6.4
I have that same problem, only in reverse. The bottom right corner of my trackpad is depressed a little. It doesn't bother me really because I'm a permanent trackpad-clicker, but it is a little odd.

Incidentally, are you a left-hand clicker?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2,1, Macbook Pro 5.1, (2) iphone 4S's, (2) iPad Mini's, Apple TV, MacBook Pro 9.2
Mine is too, but you will need a micrometer to measure it.

Upper left corner is on the low side. The other 3 corners are flat to the touch.

Seems normal.

OP
Themuskr
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP UNI C2D 2.53 4gb
i am not a left hand clicker haha. but i guess its good to know its not just me

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Macbook Pro (2009)
My 17" MBP trackpad is slightly recessed on all four corners .... level all the way round. I hardly ever use the trackpad, just my Magic Mouse 90% of the time.

OP
Themuskr
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP UNI C2D 2.53 4gb
dose anyone know if there is a way to adjust it? i don't think i would because removing the battery voids the warranty i believe, but just curious.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
I don't know about adjusting it, but as far as removing the battery, as long as you cause no damage, this will not void the warranty.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.