NOT ENOUGH MEMORY?? Doesn't seem likely....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro
Ok so I have a Macbook Pro that is only 1 yr old. I am not even close to my storage and I never have a ton of programs open at the same time. Yes, I am boring and I am probably not using this amazing machine to it's potential...however... When I go to POGO.com more often than not it tells me I do not have enough memory to run any of the games. I have no add ons to any of my browsers, and I have tried, firefox, chrome, and safari and they all do the same thing. Anyone know how to fix this. And please don't say don't go to pogo.com lol.

Thanks! :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.4 GHz Dual Core 3GB Ram 320GB Hard Drive 10.6.2 :: Ipod Touch 8 GB :: Beastly Gaming PC
That's pretty strange :(

Perhaps it's something to do with your internet? I doubt pogo.com is referring to your mac's internal memory, although I don't know what it is referring too. The only thing I can think of is installing the latest flash player, which might fix your problem...

OP
sailorswife
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro
Well I know it is not my internet because it doesn't do it on other computer lol. But I will see if my flash player and all other aspects are up to date.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.