delivery

Reaction score
Hey!

I want to by a macbook, and my question is, how long will it take before it gets delivered in KY?? If i order it next week, do you think i will have it before Mai 18th? (i'm leaving the country on this day)

thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2009 Macbook Pro 2.26, 160gb HD, 2gb RAM, OSX 10.6; Emac 1.42ghz 80gb HD 2gb RAM OSX 10.5
When I was considering ordering online, their website claimed something like 7-10 business days.

Since it had tax either way, I opted to just go to the apple store.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Drive to the Louisville store and pick it up in person. LINK

Regards.

Reaction score
I bought my macbook on march 23 from the online apple store. It got shipped on the 25th from China and it arrived to KY on the 26th.

I live in Canada so I got mine on the 30th, but it stopped at KY on the 26th. Hope that helped.

Reaction score
I ordered mine on a Wednesday from Amazon and had it on Friday with free shipping and no tax. You can't customize through them, but if a standard config suits you, it's a great way to go.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac Core 2 Duo, 4GB 1067 MHz RAM, iPhone 4S
I ordered an iMac when the shipping said 2 weeks and got it in around 10 days so I would say you would have it slightly before when they say the delivery time is.

Right now on Apple, it says ships within 24 hours so you will definitely have it before May 18. You should have it within the week that you order it because it will ship next day.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.