Someone smashed their ipad with a baseball bat.

Reaction score
People do these things with all the top electronic products..

I've seen PS3's, 360's, laptops, etc..

In fact, this one guy bought a PS3 on launch, took it outside of the Best Buy he bought it from and smashed ti with a sledge hammer in front of everybody else who was standing in line waiting for theirs.. Imagine if you're the first guy to get told "Sorry, we're sold out" after waiting in line for hours knowing that the guy who bought it only to smash it took yours..

Even so, the PS3 did not give in too easily to the sledge hammer. That thing is built like a little tank.

But yeah, these vids are all over Youtube.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.66 GHz 20", iPad Mini2 32GB, iPhone6 64GB, Watch Sport 42mm Black, iPad Air 2 128GB
Just in case anyone else is tempted to smash a brand new iPad up, I can supply my address :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
32G iPad
Would have been better to help a family in need with the cash.

OP
the8thark
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
Just in case anyone else is tempted to smash a brand new iPad up, I can supply my address :)

So they can post you the remains of their smashed up ipad?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.66 GHz 20", iPad Mini2 32GB, iPhone6 64GB, Watch Sport 42mm Black, iPad Air 2 128GB
Reaction score
reminds me of the time when a guy smashed his PS3 with a sledge hammer immediately after purchasing it

But i believe that guy didn't have to actually pay for it since he created a website and received donations to buy the ps3 for the stunt

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac | iPhone 4
It's sad when people have to revert to destroying things such as this in order to get a quick 15 minutes of fame, especially when there are so many people who would love to own and use such things but might not be able to afford them.

Some people have more money than sense!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
Kids these days…they just keep on getting more stupid as the days go on! That iPad took that baseball bat to the face like a real man…like a champ! Those wussies swing like…umm…can't say it on here! That ipad seemed real tough if you ask me!

Reaction score
Yeah, they were swinging the bat kind of, um.. soft..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Sad thing is these same kids are probably the type that go on the blogs and complain that the iPad sucks and say it's a waste of money to buy one.

"Lets show them all by getting one and smashing it!"

"brilliant!"

Reaction score
wow, to be young and have expendable income. If they were my children, I'd beat the mess out of them for being so stupid... Please parents of America, beat your kids more often so this kind of stuff doesn't happen anymore.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.