How are the ipad speakers?

Reaction score
To all of you lucky guys who already have one, how are the built in speakers from the ipad? Good/decent enough to listen to music or internet radio for more than one song?

It´s also possible to plug in earphone, right?

Thanks guys.:D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 2010 2.4GHz, 8GB RAM, 320GB HDD, 320M
I think the mono speakers are most likely better than the iPod Touch there is a 3.5mm audio out, there is also a mic for the Voiceover feature. Im in Australia so i have to wait till the end of the month for mine but i'm definitely getting one.

OP
F
Reaction score
sobbing too

Yah, funky, they should definitely be better than the ones at the ipod touch, the same ones wouldn´t be very useful, maybe someone who already has one can talk about his experience.

Reaction score
i actually listened to a little bit of tomoe shinohara's "happy point" through the speaker last night.

for a mono source it was not half bad.

is it the best way to listen to music? no.

is it satisfactory for the times when you want someone to hear something and you don't want their ear-cheese on your headphones? yes.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook5,2, iPad 16 gb, iPhone 3GS 32 gb, Iphone 4
they're pretty decent. We were listening to russell peters on youtube last night while doing other things in the room and the sound was ok for what the device is.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.