• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Apple Stickers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15-inch: 2.66GHz
I'm reading all of these, and from what I can tell, my MacBook did not come with any apple stickers. I feel ripped off :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" iMac G5
I put one on the back of my truck.

The other is on my Windows desktop that I am forced to use at work.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
DeathToPCs said:
My MacBook didnt come with any stickers! :(

Hmm, my MBP did as well as my iPod video :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 • iPhone 14 Pro • iPad Pro • iMac Retina 27"
To those of you who didn't get the Apple stickers:

Go through your documentation again very carefully. The stickers are on a very thin piece of paper-- mine appeared to be a blank piece of paper stuck to the back of the manual until I realized it was the stickers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15-inch: 2.66GHz
caribiner23 said:
To those of you who didn't get the Apple stickers:

Go through your documentation again very carefully. The stickers are on a very thin piece of paper-- mine appeared to be a blank piece of paper stuck to the back of the manual until I realized it was the stickers.

I found mine! They were in the documentation box just like you said.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2GHz 250 GB 2 GB RAM 256 MB VRAM, 80 GB 5.5G iPod, 8 GB iPhone
I put one on my guitar case and the other on my acoustic's pick guard. It's all black with the one white sticker on it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
Just bought a .Mac account for my mom, the little box had 2 stickers inside...

D

dmelman4

rs2sensen said:
Are the Apple stickers that come with apple computers waterproof? I would like to put one on my car to go with my new apple license plate holder, but if I put it on from the inside it will be backwards. It just seemed likea regular sticker to me though, but I've heard of people putting them on their cars.

I have mine on my back window. It's been there for a year now, no problems. Cooking oil will help remove the adhesive from the back of the sticker too.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.